More progress. It is moving along slower then I thought it would. If you think a plastic or resin model takes a long time, try waiting for Elmers glue to dry!
Sides of the MLP finished:
I totally FUBAR'd the first 3 levels, so I thought I'd try a different way. I made a jig out of a carpenters square and assembled 2 sides. I then joined the 2 sides with the levels. It worked really well and I think that's how I'll do the rest.
I have rebuilt the first 3 levels. I totally messed up the first try, but this came out much better. I used the same JIG idea I used on the upper sections. The white parts are sheet plastic I used in place of the paper parts. Because of the current state of things, the replacement could only be printed in red. My original is a kind of a burnt orange, so I'll need to repaint this section.